Terms and Conditions
- Skip hire is for 7 days unless otherwise arranged.
- Payment is made on delivery of your skip bin (EFTPOS facilities are available) unless prior arrangement for credit has been made.
- Prior to skip bin placement, please advise delivery driver of any existing hazards such as pipes, pits, covers or underground services. Skip bins will be placed where the delivery driver deems it to be safe and appropriate.
- Skip bins placed on roadways must have council permits and are the responsibility of the client.
Loading your skip bin:
- Skip bins are only to be filled to level stipulated on the bin. Overloaded bins are unable to be transported as heavy fines apply. Overloaded items will be removed and placed in a pile. If the overloaded items are unable to be removed the skip bin will be left on site and further arrangements will need to be made. Overloading fee of $100 will apply.
- Placing of prohibited items or incorrect placement of other waste types into your skip bin will result in additional charges.
Skip bins onsite:
- Skip bins are not to be moved from the delivery position and access to the bin must be maintained always. Additional fees will incur if the bin is not in a position where it can be collected.
- Any skip bins lost/stolen/damaged, whilst onsite will incur costs at rates invoiced by 7 Day Skips.
- No fires to be lit in the bins.
- Skip bins left unattended in a public place are to be adequately secured and covered to avoid material being dislodged, removed or blown out of the bin.
- Skip bin placement onsite will constitute the client’s acceptance of these conditions.
Payment is made on delivery (EFTPOS) unless prior arrangement for credit has been made.